Passenger Ship Safety 2017 – Pursuing Higher Standards in Passenger Safety
The passenger ship industry faces key changes surrounding the necessity to grow and adapt with the ever-increasing size and complexity of passenger vessels.
Passenger Ship Safety 2017 is the only forum of its kind to discuss passenger safety amongst cruise and ferry operators.
End-user led interactive discussions, case studies, technological solutions, future procurement plans and exclusive networking opportunities will provide attendees with the knowledge to keep passengers safe at sea.
Delegates will also have access to the exhibition area to meet with leading industry innovators and discuss the latest technological solutions solve challenges and operational requirements.
Key focus areas will include:
- Adapting SOLAS to modern requirements
- Evacuation and the testing of lifesaving appliances
- Innovative design and future employment
- State of the market: Regulatory developments
- Fire detection and suppression
- Modern training methods
- Challenges of machinery space and car deck fires
- Ship design and construction
- Alternative fuels
- Moving forward: Technological advancements and investment
Cruise and ferry operators, coastguards, emergency response and public sector employees will receive free entry to Passenger Ship Safety 2017.