The passenger ship industry faces key changes surrounding the necessity to grow and adapt with the ever-increasing size and complexity of passenger vessels.
Over 200 delegates from the world’s leading cruise and ferry operators, plus coastguards, first response and government agencies will join leading industry experts at Passenger Ship Safety Southampton to discuss key challenges, solutions and strategies to keep passenger’s safe at sea.
- Firmly established as the only meeting dedicated to Passenger Ship Safety
- 200+ Attendees
- 73% of attendees have responsibility for procurement
- 24% of attendees are Director Level & Above
- Previous attendees include representatives from; Carnival, Celebrity Cruises, Condor Ferries, Fred Olsen Cruise, MBNA Thames Clippers, MSC Cruises, Northlink Ferries, Norwegian Cruise Line, P&O Ferries, Saga Cruises, Stena Line and Thomson Cruises.
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Passenger Ship Safety 2018 will enable you to meet senior cruise and ferry operators and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Passenger Ship Safety 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior cruise and ferry operators
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the only dedicated Passenger Ship Safety event
“There's a lot of key people from cruise operators here. It's nice and intimate and you have a lot of quality attendees.” - Juha Ilvonen, Sales & Marketing, Marioff
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Passenger Ship Safety 2018.